Monday, August 19, 2013

Lets burn some calories!!

Mom said your weight is increasing, what do you plan to do with it?? I said will workout. Mom started laughing on me. :( I asked why what happened?? what's the matter with you??  she said I know what do you "MEAN" by workout. A girl's life is so stressful, she has to look best along with that multi task. Its not easy at all. The only place where I can workout is a place full of shopping and a great scope for shopping along with bargain.



I and a friend of mine had to pick up clothes for independence day party. It wasn't a "party party" a small get together. But Yes all these occasion do call out for shopping. I was really bored of shopping in Malad! since so many days I have gone through and scanned each and every corner of Malad right from malls to roads. I decided to go to Anderi. There is a place called Manish market which located near 4 bungalows market. It is completely dedicated to girls, with very few shops for guys.



This place is for cost effective shopping. There are no brands there, its something very close to street shopping. You can pick up tops for 100 and 120 with latest trends. You get all the latest variety of jense, shorts, tops, footwear. I wanted to pickup something in white color, but not exactly plain. Along with that I did pickup many other tops.

And yes the purpose of shopping was definitely served. firstly I get to wear something what I have been looking for and second of all I burn lots of calories by walking down the street, doing some window shopping, again coming back to the same shop, buying it, bargaining and in the end landing up doing extra shopping.



MY NEXT POST IN THE BLOG WILL BE RELATED TO WINDOW SHOPPING.. STAY GOOD STAY HEALTHY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment