Monday, August 5, 2013

A hectic day comes to an end with shopping!!



Phewww!! August first week becomes too hectic because of assignment submissions. People go drinking to release stress but I go shopping. I can see the excitement of Ramzan, too many colors, too good aroma, too many lighting AAAhhhhhhh I wish I could be there forever staring at it, but I couldn't I had a lengthy list of shopping. August will be fun with so many birthdays, festivals and anniversary. Each occasion calls for shopping, but as mom has already warned me I had to be really cost effective, so I decided to check out local market. Malad shopping area is huge last time I checked out Natraj market so this time I decided to shop at Malad Municipality market ( DO NOT GO BY THE NAME). The variety at this place can turn down any good mall in Mumbai. This place is huge, completely traditional very and really very reasonable. By any chance if you are wondering why am I so much into traditional clothes its because its festive time and good traditional clothes are must.

So like "EVERY GOOD GIRL" even I wanted to save money and buy loadsssssssss....... (I wonder people who hate shopping miss on so much) The time I entered this place I went GAGA over the clothes. The clothes were not really my type but yes I know how to find what I want. After all the pushing and pulling I finally found a shop which was very jazzy, but they did have simple and sober clothes. I have a special liking towards not over the top clothes. I don't say they don't look good, They look good during the festivals, but you cannot wear it everywhere. I genuinely believe in wearing it as many times as I can. The most famous BOMBAYA PHRASE "PAISA WASOOL KARNA" people who understand this will connect to what I mean. It just means to use it so much that whatever you have invested (money) you get it back in terms of pleasure.



I wanted to buy something unique which I did not ever have. And the best part about traditional clothes are whatever you buy, it would never be the same. I tried out few Sarees and mom just loved them so she decided to pick it up for herself. The only reason I avoid shopping with mom is because of this, she always picks up what I like. She just loves my choice (I feel great about my self). We went to other shop bought few from there and decided to leave for home. After loads of shopping, bargaining, walking daughter and mother returned home. I m always ready to shop and so is mom. The only and only thing we agree on apart from my choice. This is from where I get the genes for shopping so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment